Holistic Pet Diets
Your cat on the other hand, should have a diet that consists of about 60% protein. As you can see, the cat needs a significantly higher amount of protein. The remaining 40% of the catís diet should consist of vegetables at 20% and grains at 20%. The meats can be fed raw or lightly cooked as most pet owners prefer. The bottom line is that feeding a holistic pet diet is much healthier for your animal that any other type of diet.
Read More About Holistic Food For Your Pet »